World Class Permit Fishing at Copal Tree Lodge Belize
2019 Copal Tree Lodge Rates & Information
There are no set arrival and departures days at Copal Tree Lodge
Prices are in USD
2019 COPAL TREE LODGE RATES INCLUDE:
- Respective number of nights accommodation in selected suite
- Respective number of full day fly fishing with a professional guide
- All meals, afternoon snacks, and beverages including local spirits and beer
- Round trip land transfers from Punta Gorda Airstrip to the lodge and
- Complimentary use of our gym & self guided activities: kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trails
- Complimentary laundry service
- Taxes and service charge
2019 COPAL TREE LODGE RATES EXCLUDE:
- Round trip flights from Belize International or Belize Municipal to Punta Gorda (The staff at Copal Tree is happy to help you arrange these flights. Price estimate: $330.00 US/person)
- Guided tours and activities
- Spa treatments
- Gift shop purchases
- Fishing guide gratuities
- Rental Fishing Equipment, Flies, and Terminal Tackle
Payment Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% per person is required to hold both space and guides on all packages
- No rooms or guides will be held without receipt of deposit.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Prior to 90 days 100% of deposit may be transferred to another date/angler or refunded minus the cancellation fee
- Between 45 – 90 days 50% of package may be transferred to another date or angler or refunded minus the cancellation fee
- Less than 45 days may not be transferred or refunded
- All cancellations will be charged a 5% cancellation fee
- The unused portion of these packages by guest’s choice are not refundable.
- Trips cancelled or shortened as a result of inclement weather and/or acts of nature including hurricanes or due to airline delays, strikes or political unrest are not refundable
We strongly encourage all guests to purchase travel insurance.
Belize is easily accessible by direct scheduled airline service from the United States is an easy two hour flight from Houston, Dallas, or Miami.
Maya Air or Tropic Air commuter flights are available for you that can be boarded after clearing Customs and Immigration on your arrival to Belize. Connections can also be made from any of the major towns in Belize if you are planning to stay somewhere else prior to visiting the lodge. The 1 hour flight offers an incredible aerial tour of the country with excellent views of the coast line, Maya Mountains, Cayes and Barrier Reef.
Back to Copal Tree Lodge Main Page
Leisure Time Travel: Your best and most knowledgeable choice for fishing the Caribbean.
Leisure Time Travel Inc.
531 N. Citrus Ave.
Crystal River, Florida 34428